Ilya Zakharevich on Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:28:25 -0400

Re: What is the color of the status messages?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 03:04:49PM +0200, Karim BELABAS wrote:
> > Why not make the string after ":" to be of a different color?  Say,
> > prompt color?
>
> Good idea. I made it 'input' color; that's exactly what it is after all.

This was my initial inclination, but they I rethought.  It is not
input.  It is output.

I want to see what I *did* input without any additional work, standing
out in color.  What we discuss here is not (though it is a substring
of the previous input).

Ilya