Juhana Sadeharju on Sun, 2 Sep 2001 20:45:37 +0300

Re: plotminmax written/query for Jacobian functions

>From:	Ilya Zakharevich <ilya@math.ohio-state.edu>
>
>> their peak values, but plot() shows only the locations.
>
>... but shows them better.  In the spring I had an idea on how to
>increase the horizontal resolution twice (by better placements of ':'

It would be worth of combine plot() and plotminmax() for getting
best of both, but correctness of the graph should be the goal
(plot() simply shows wrong graph).

Hopefully the plotminmax() will be included to GP if plot() stays
unfixed.

Regards,

Juhana