Bill Allombert on Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:21:18 +0100

Re: GMP kernel

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 12:09:18PM -0500, Igor Schein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't currently see an easy way to specify an alternative location
> of gmp headers and libraries.  Again, with autoconf I would be able to
> do --with-gmp=<my custom path>.

No, only someone has add special codes to configure.ac, and it is
not specially easy, see gp2c/configure.in. In fact it is far easier to
add a new option to Configure than to an autoconf file.

The relevant file is config/get_gmp which read ab extenso.
#TODO

Karim has stated he will write it soon in a previous mail.