Justin Walker on Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:18:28 +0100

Grumble!

I keep getting these 'qsecretary' intercepts.  Is this new behavior?

This is a bit much. If one signs up for a mailing list, I would think that would be prima facie evidence that one is not bulk mail (one may be 'bulk', but that's a separate issue :-}). Has anyone discussed this with Dan? Is this in direct response to Spam?

Regards,

Justin

--
/~\ The ASCII           Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-at-Large
\ / Ribbon Campaign