Bill Allombert on Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:54:47 +0200

Re: diviuexact

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 12:25:21PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Hello PARI-dev,
>
> Karim has started to use diviuexact in elliptic.c, but unfortunately
> I forgot to implement it in the GMP kernel, so PARI did not build
> anymore with the GMP kernel.

To prevent similar problems, I made a diff of symbol from both kernel.
Here is the discrepancy:

Only in none/mp.c:
addiispec, subiispec, gcd_plus_minus

Only in gmp/mp.c:
divrr_with_gmp

I suppose we should make gcd_plus_minus and divrr_with_gmp static,
but what for addiispec and subiispec? (muliispec is public, and
use in Flx.c).

Note that public and documented is not the same thing.

Bill.