Alain SMEJKAL on Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:09:14 +0100

Re: looking for UltraSparc3i binary

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Allombert" <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr>
To: <pari-dev@list.cr.yp.to>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: looking for UltraSparc3i binary

> Since you have access to solaris box, could you look at the bug report
> #429 ?

Unfortunately there is two bad news.
One for me is that the beautiful machine is running solaris 5.8 instead of 8
as expected, so 64-bit tests are compromised for now and I am in doubt that
32-bit tests could be of interest. This is painful in comparison with the
unused high power of the machine.
Other is that it is not designed for developpment and it is not easy to me
to install that for compilation check.
Fortunately I can see that #429 has been closed today.

Regards,

Alain.