Jeroen Demeyer on Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:19:03 +0200

Re: Cross compiling PARI/what about autoconf?

Bill Allombert wrote:
PS: Did you manage to crosscompile PARI for ppc64 ?
Yes, using the method you described. I remind you to apply a fix to PARI's configure code to return an error if the compiled executable cannot be run. I think the patch that I posted in this thread is not so good, but it shows the idea. It is probably better to write a specific test for that, just compile and run

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
  return 0;
}