Bill Allombert on Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:33:44 +0200

Re: platform issues

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 04:59:41PM +0100, John Cremona wrote:
> Is there a way for people other than the original poster of a bug to
> receive updates when there's a new contribution to a ticket?  That
> would be useful.

A technical point on the bug tracking system: the BTS itself only send updates to the
maintainers, however the usual practice while sending an email to a bug address is to CC
the bug submitter and/or other interested parties.

So just make sure we know you are interested in this bug.