Jeroen Demeyer on Sat, 02 Oct 2010 16:17:53 +0200

test-all without optional databases

Hello pari-dev,

Would you like the idea of having a make target, say "make
test-all-nodata" which runs all tests from test-all except for those
needing extra data (ellglobalred, ellsea, galois).

Alternatively (or in addition), would you like the idea of having some
environment variable indicating tests from test-all to be skipped?

I'm sure both things are easy to implement (I could probably do it), the
main question is: do you like it?

These things would be useful for Sage, because Sage does not ship
elldata (it does ship seadata and galoisdata).

Cheers,
Jeroen.