Jeroen Demeyer on Tue, 26 Jul 2011 11:12:17 +0200

Re: [sage-devel] Sage & Pari

On 2011-07-25 21:57, Karim Belabas wrote:
> We badly need feedback at a higher level, from developpers or would-be
> developpers, regarding the features they think are lacking in Pari, and
> are preventing them from developping in Pari the way they would like to.
I'm sorry to say this (I would certainly like it the other way) but it
has happened at least twice to me that I wrote some code for PARI (not
adding huge new features but some smaller things) and that the response
from the developers was not really positive.  So I personally do not
feel very welcome.

PARI days sounds like a very good idea.