Xavier-FranÃois Roblot on Mon, 06 Feb 2012 08:51:25 +0100

PARI and valgrind

Dear Pari dev,

I am trying to debug some C-functions that I am using in PARI/GP using the install functionality. One of the functions gives the following error:

malloc: *** error for object 0x1008126c0: pointer being freed was not allocated

I'd like to use valgrind to find out where the error happens exactly but I was not able so far to find any instructions on how to do that. If anybody could give me some hints me on how to proceed, I would be very grateful.

Best,

Xavier