Karim Belabas on Sat, 14 Sep 2013 17:19:27 +0200

GP reference card (2.6.*)

Hi all,

I made major changes to the GP reference card, for soon-to-be-released
pari-2.6.1. Moving arond and creating subsections, updating the elliptic
curve description, and cramming about 60 new functions in there:

   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux1.fr/pub/pari/snapshots/refcard.pdf

Hopefully, it remains about as readable/useful as the former one:

  http://pari.math.u-bordeaux1.fr/pub/pari/manuals/2.5.1/refcard.pdf

(If not, we will have to select and remove a few functions from the card !)

The general organization remains the same: two pages recto/verso for
"basic" stuff (sheet 1) and two pages for elliptic curves and algebraic
number theory (and graphics...).

Intended use: quickly find the *name* of the functions associated to a
given feature, and then go and check the help (? or ??) for confirmation
and details.

All comments welcome !

Cheers,

    K.B.

P.S. The list of all GP functions *not* mentioned in the refcard:

# not-so-important routines
  Strtex
  Strexpand
  Vecsmall
  addhelp
  bernvec
  bitnegimply
  breakpoint
  dbg_down
  dbg_err
  derivnum
  ellchangepointinv
  ellmodulareqn
  errname
  factorcantor
  factorint
  forcomposite
  gammah
  getheap
  getstack
  idealappr
  idealcoprime
  incgamc
  intnumromb
  intcirc
  intfouriercos
  intfourierexp
  intfouriersin
  intfuncinit
  intlaplaceinv
  intmellininv
  intmellininvshort
  intnuminit
  intnuminitgen
  intnumstep
  ispolygonal
  ispowerful
  isprimepower
  istotient
  length
  matdetint
  mathnfmodid
  mathouseholder
  matimagecompl
  matisdiagonal
  matmuldiagonal
  matmultodiagonal
  matpascal
  nfcertify
  nfdetint
  nffactorback
  nfhnfmod
  numtoperm
  permtonum
  polcyclofactors
  poldiscreduced
  polgraeffe
  polhensellift
  poliscyclo
  poliscycloprod
  poltschirnhaus
  polzagier
  printsep
  printsep1
  qfautoexport
  qfisom
  qfisominit
  removeprimes
  setbinop
  shiftmul
  sqr
  sizedigit
  sumdigits
  sumnuminit
  vectorsmall
  warning
  zncoppersmith

# obsolete routines
  bezout
  bezoutres
  bnfcompress
  ellpow
  factornf
  kill
  listcreate
  listkill
  matalgtobasis
  matbasistoalg
  nfeltdivmodpr
  nfeltmulmodpr
  nfeltpowmodpr
  nfeltreduce
  nfeltreducemodpr
  plotpointsize
  polred
  polredord
  poltchebi
  sumnumalt
  trap
  whatnow

--
Karim Belabas, IMB (UMR 5251)  Tel: (+33) (0)5 40 00 26 17
Universite Bordeaux 1          Fax: (+33) (0)5 40 00 69 50