Bill Allombert on Tue, 10 Jun 2014 20:24:59 +0200

Re: Bug in t_list under gp2c?

On Sat, Jun 07, 2014 at 11:25:04PM -0430, Remy Cano wrote:
> Greetings!.
>
> First than all my sincere congratulations for such nice and formidable work
> you keep with PARI-GP.
>
> Let me as something from my limited experience as scripter.
>
> The first time I used gp2c for speeding up my scripts I forgot to call
> init.....()
> after the installation procedure. It crashed talking about a bug and
> requesting to report.
>
> Well, all fine. I found out and realized my own fault there.
>
> This time this it is not the case. I install the dot "so" and call
> init.....(),
>
> But gp still being crashed if I try to use the routine A080575byRows()
>
> (Here in the attachment).

Indeed, you are using lists which are not well supported by GP2C.
You need to add a type declaration for variables holding lists:
Change the line
  my(n=0,l0,l1,l2,l3);
  my(n=0,l0:list,l1:list,l2:list,l3:list);
(or do
  my(n=0);
  my(l0,l1,l2,l3):list;
)

so that GP2C know that l0,l1,l2,l3 are lists.