Jean-Pierre Flori on Wed, 27 May 2015 10:26:15 +0200

Re: Experimental 64-bit windows GP binary

Dear all,

>From what I see, it is a MinGW64 version!
So there will soon be the possibility of using Cygwin64 or MinGW64,
and maybe an MSVC version one of these days :)
Whatsoever, this is good news for people using Windows.

Cheers,
JP

--
Jean-Pierre Flori