Ilya Zakharevich on Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:04:57 -0500 (EST)

Re: DOS + pari-2.0.12.alpha

Karim BELABAS writes:
> I compiled a slightly modified 2.0.12.alpha for DOS/OS2/Windows using EMX.
> [It includes Roland Dreier's patch on this list and a slightly more efficient
> gphelp: the one distributed caused my PC to hang (using DOS + perl + binutils;
> under Linux everything is fine of course...)]. The files are in
>
>   ftp://megrez.math.u-bordeaux.fr/ftp/pub/pari/msdos

Good.  Did you include high-resolution plotting?  (I have old versions
of vga library, and the gnuplot-linked stuff does not work in DOS
window of OS/2).  It should work in pure DOS, but I have no way to
test ;-).

Ilya