Ilya Zakharevich on Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:12:34 -0500 (EST)

Re: PARI translated to C

Igor Schein writes:
> I wish I knew about nfisisom() command earlier, I wouldn't spend
> so much time trying to figure out if x^16+3 and x^16+48 are
> isomorphic or not.

Which reminds me.  Due to permanent changes to the format of .tex
files my converter of PARI docs to computer-readable format (from
Math::Pari module) produces less and less readable output.

What is the reason for constant change of the format of documentation?
If there is one, can one have a doc/CHANGES.macros file which
documents such changes, so that people (I? ;-) can follow these changes?

Ilya