Paul van Wamelen on Sun, 7 Mar 99 12:35:47 -0600

pari.el version 2.24

Dear Pari developers

There are several problems with the new pari.el version 2.24 (for pari
under emacs)
1) If I want to do something like
  bnfinit(polcyclo(23));
RET does not send it to pari unless there is no semi-colon at the end. It
says
  Incomplete expression: Not sent to gp.

2) If I want to turn on the timer with "#" I get
  Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil

3) The space bar will not do completions in the mini-buffer any more.
Even in mini-buffers from other buffers. TAB still works...

Although this is probably not relevant this was with GNU Emacs 20.2.1 and

                   GP/PARI CALCULATOR Version 2.0.14 (alpha)
                 UltraSparc (MicroSparc kernel) 32-bit version
                  (readline enabled, extended help available)

Sincerely,
Paul van Wamelen