Ilya Zakharevich on Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:38:25 -0500

Re: global() bug

On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 03:48:19PM -0500, Michael Somos wrote:
> > If you want to test GP-PARI for bugs , please use CVS version.
> > Lots of bugs have already been corrected:
>
> I think you meant this in a friendly way. However, in a very few
> hours of simple trials I uncovered a lot of simple bugs in
> GP/PARI Version 2.0.17(beta). These should have disappeared about
> one or two years ago I think if anyone took the few hours of time
> it took to uncover them.

You probably informed us, but I do not remember...  Why did not you
took these few hours of time two years ago to uncover these bugs?

And do not try lame excuses, such as "I was not born then".  This does
not reduce your responsibility a tiny bit.

Ilya

P.S.  Learn how free software development works.  Yelling "you are all
      jerks" does not help.