cino hilliard on Sun, 02 Aug 2009 06:35:48 +0200

Euler-Maclaurin sumation function

Hi,
I understand the Euler-Maclaurin sumation formula is used in the Pari
zeta() function. I checked the code but do not quite understand it.

Can someone build a Pari script that will do this. Mathematica has a
function Nsum that does this but I can't afford even the $295 price
for the home edition.

Maybe down the road an eulermac function can be built into gp.

I searched the function list a long time and could not find it. intnum()
gives me better results for my objective but I still would like to see
a function in gp.

If it is buried in the list please show me.

Cino