Ursetti, Jerry on Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:43:37 +0200

RE: Pari/GP on AIX 5.3?

Karim,

Thank you very much for this information.

I'll have the IBM unix admin who's working on this for me install readline and TeX next week.

1) What does 'file core' answer ?
core: AIX core file 32-bit, sh

Does this mean it's having a problem with sh?

2) What is the content of funclist-aix-none-520924.tmp  ?
It is empty.

I'll take a look at the archive you've indicated on Monday when I get back in the office.

Jerry Ursetti
Financial Data & Systems Management
(805)557-4212 (Work)
(805)732-8484 (Blackberry)