John Duncan on Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:57:52 +0100

Re: Mac OS X Lion

Dear Christian,

I presume you're having trouble with the compiler that comes with
Xcode for OS X Lion. I received advice from Bill Allombert on how to
install pari using a different compiler and I'll be happy to forward
you some instructions if you like. I personally have no idea how to
construct a dmg or pkg file.

Sincerely,

John Duncan