Max Alekseyev on Wed, 05 Jun 2013 06:20:03 +0200

Re: weird error in thueinit

Bill, thank to you and Karim for tackling down this bug and keeping up
development of PARI/GP in general.
With the help of PARI/GP, I was able to complete my project involving
solving large number of Thue equations:
http://arxiv.org/abs/1306.0883

Btw, I am considering a possibility of publishing the corresponding
PARI/GP scripts -- would anybody be interested to see them?

Regards,
Max