Bill Allombert on Mon, 05 Jan 2015 16:41:40 +0100

Re: Problems in 'make bench' under Cygwin/64 with testing elliptic

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 02:53:54PM +0000, John Cremona wrote:
> As far as I know, the people porting Sage to Cygwin have everything
> (including pari) working except perhaps Atlas, so it should be no
> surprise that pari builds ok under Cygwin.  I can ask for details on
> sage-devel if desired.

Cygwin and Cygwin/64 are different.  We used to build PARI on cygwin before we
switched to mingw, so we know it works.
Cygwin/64 is a rather new software, so we did not test it yet.
Have the SAGE developers already tested Cygwin/64 ?

Cheers,
Bill