Max Alekseyev on Wed, 20 May 2015 17:07:34 +0200

silent \r

I've made my rather lengthy PARI/GP script compliant with parallel execution, which involved declaration of multiple function as "inline".
This struck back from an unexpected side -- now loading my script takes several minutes of intensive scrolling of its "unrolled" code.
Relatedly, I wonder if there a way to suppress output of the "\r" command or making functions ready for parallel execution without inlining them?

Thanks!
Max