Zak Seidov on Thu, 18 Feb 2016 08:02:42 +0100
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Query from a gp newbie
- To: pari-users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Query from a gp newbie
- From: Zak Seidov <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:02:33 +0300
- Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 08:02:42 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1455778955; bh=eokTTmun2HM8re9zUVnKbq252Ed4NtS9lI2TNiDJIOQ=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Resent-From:Reply-To:In-Reply-To:References:From:Subject; b=VEwZ8hjH5YWLQKw1UmTlO+ygsH9OtpNNpC7NUNX/H4Af9rHW41gaTkULUtZRt70/q5LLGfaWlyCgFdSZe5EfVnkZyOENFmVdZ+N3CGigcxb9CXIvSkpIcz9RYe8kBcWDdORuyIFQP0XhCZ+6XFkesVboBploVrLuORP7mRDheuRF62gDyQ0n8amW+K1sATADduzEmU3djfGJAI6Kog5wuiek8EVW9QWFdyZkG9eg5x4irT76GSMlRyecSt7cUkIeWC2oIFv0bUfXsKjuAx7mbWMX4xW6+X9bbXq20b4/tHptsWDZzIeKI628CYl+D8LhpeGwG0QvtZQmC0GkJ3RuvQ==
- In-reply-to: <4323914.t4ADqF6AJl@william.gayleard.com>
- References: <4323914.t4ADqF6AJl@william.gayleard.com>
- Reply-to: Zak Seidov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>I should say that I am immensely impressed with gp,
>and would like to thank you very much for it.
Четверг, 18 февраля 2016, 1:45 UTC от Timothy Murphy <email@example.com>:
What exactly is the relation between elldata and Cremona's tables?
If elldata does not contain all Cremona's tables,
what is the simplest way to access Cremona's data
given the name of a curve, eg "880a1", returned by ellidentify?
I am running gp on a Fedora-23 laptop, having installed it
from Fedora's pari-* packages.
I see that elldata was installed in /usr/share/pari/,
while you recommend placing your recent elldata
in /usr/local/share/pari .
Can I delete the old elldata files?
I should say that I am immensely impressed with gp,
and would like to thank you very much for it.
gayleard /at/ eircom.net
School of Mathematics, Trinity College, Dublin