John Cremona on Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:04:31 +0100

Re: Query from a gp newbie

You can also access additional data from my original files which are
in the github repository https://github.com/JohnCremona/ecdata which
has associate website  http://johncremona.github.io/ecdata/

(or via the LMFDB at http://www.lmfdb.org/)

John