Bill Allombert on Sat, 30 Jul 2016 14:58:27 +0200

Debian packages of PARI 2.7.6 available

Dear PARI users,

For those of you that use Debian jessie or derivatives, I have uploaded
PARI/GP 2.7.6 to the official jessie-backports suit. Please see

<http://packages.debian.org/jessie-backports/pari-gp>
<http://backports.debian.org/>
Please do not forget to also upgrade pari-doc.
libpari-dev is also available, but not pari-gp2c.
If you need a backport of pari-gp2c, I can add it.

This version is built with POSIX threads support.

Also after experimenting, I found that the packages worked fine on Debian
derivatives Ubuntu and Mint. So it can be useful there as well.