Vicky|HardFind on Thu, 29 Aug 2024 10:37:02 +0200

AD Microchip offer

Hi Manager,

Good day!

Are you considering diversifying your supply chain for electronic components?

HARD FIND ELECTRONICS TECH Ltd. is a professional distributor for electronic components and worked in the area more than 10years.

We have been committed to delivering the finest quality components to our customers, leading to cost savings and more efficient production.

We can support you for IC, Mosfet, Diodes, Transistors,Connectors,capacitors, resistors,inductor, module, ect. from all common brands.

Pls check our some parts for RF and Wireless area:

HMC902LP3ETR Analog Device 2021+ 28usd

HMC392ALC4TR Analog Device 2022+ 55usd

HMC442LC3BTR Analog Device 2021+ 34usd

HMC430LP4ETR Analog Device 2020+ 28usd

HMC431LP4ETR Analog Device 2022+ 16usd

HMC432ETR Analog Device 2021+ 2.52usd

I believe my experience in working with EMS and OEM will ensure me to better understand your needs and support you more efficiently.

We will support you finish your bom and cut down your cost.

Our Service:

--More than 15 years’ electronics components Global Sourcing

--100% New and Original quality

--365 Days Guarantee

--24 Hours Shipment and flexible payment term

--Third-Party Test Lab

Best Regards

Vicky Chiu -Sales Manager

Hard Find Electronics Ltd

Vanke Building. No. 89 Jin long Road, Long Gang District, Shenzhen, CN, 518000

Email: vicky@hardstronics.com

Skype: vicky.hardfind

Tel: +86-755-8418 8103

 If you don’t need such service, please reply us remove, thank you.