Bill Allombert on Thu, 03 Oct 2024 19:52:11 +0200

Re: is there a way to globally rely on ispseudoprime() for primality testing?

On Thu, Oct 03, 2024 at 01:45:06PM -0400, Max Alekseyev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It looks like isprimepower() relies on isprime() - is there a way to make
> it use ispseudoprime() instead?

Use ispseudoprimepower ?

> In general, I'd like to have a global option that will use ispseudoprime()
> instead of isprime() everywhere where primality testing is needed. Is there
> such a thing?

Is there instance when it is not already the case that are problematic to you ?

The only default currently relevant is "factor_proven".

Cheers,
Bill