kono on Fri, 24 Jul 98 22:52:39 JST

Re: I cannot make gp-dyn 2.0.10beta on FreeBSD

Dear Karim,

thank you very much for your information.
ld.so problem is solved by setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to o.freebsd-ix86,
you are right.

I applied the patch by Iwao Kimura and After setting
options         MATH_EMULATE            #Support for x87 emulation
in the configuration file, floating point exception has disappeared.

Only BUG message is left in Testing number. In the following I put the
out.number.sta.diff file.
Best regards and thanks again,
Kimitohsi Kono

*** ../src/test-bench/32/number	Wed Jul  8 01:58:12 1998
--- out.number.sta	Fri Jul 24 22:41:32 1998
***************
*** 50,55 ****
--- 50,78 ----
  ? eulerphi(257^2)
  % = 65792
  ? factor(17!+1)
+   ***   Warning: error whilst flushing temporary file.
[...]
  % =
  [661 1]

***************
*** 255,260 ****