American Citizen on Sun, 13 Oct 2024 03:38:42 +0200

Re: possible request for new function to elliptic curves section

Thank you Bill for that reply:

I don't know whether to feel foolish at my 73 year old age... when I did do the ?12 input to GP Pari to see all the elliptic curve functions and didn't recognize this function, or just admit that I'm not at the top of my game? (laugh)

This is exactly what I need for doing research on Heron triangles with 3 square sides.

Randall