Sam Steingold on Wed, 29 Nov 2017 19:43:45 +0100

Re: high-level NEWS file?

Hi Bill,

> * Bill Allombert <Ovyy.Nyybzoreg@zngu.h-obeqrnhk.se> [2017-11-29 17:53:00 +0100]:
>
> How are you using all these functions ?
> Do you need some replacement code ?
> Are you doing some kind of GP name to libpari name conversion ?

CLISP has had a PARI interaction module for 20+ years.
It was not maintained for the last few years and I am trying to get it
to compile again without losing too much functionality.

> ? whatnow(...)

Yay! Thanks!

>>> ??lex

this opens a new xdvi window (which is dog-slow and inconvenient on a
mac). it would be nice to get a browser tab instead (preferably,

>>> ?bnf_get_fu
bnf_get_fu: new identifier

not very informative...

Thank you very much for your help!